Ταξιδευτής · 220151

Offline African Boy

• Τhe Professional
  • Rossi και πάνω !
    • eGeorgalas
Reply #200 on: Κυριακή 01 Ιανουάριος 2012, 20:23:22 μμ
Happy New Year with health and love Μihai

We hope to see you in the  international meeting  "ITT 2012"

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.... it's about learning how to dance in the rain"
"Africa Twin XRV750 RD07A"

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #201 on: Σάββατο 21 Ιανουάριος 2012, 14:25:29 μμ
hello, my friends,

i'm ready to come to ITT ,

Because i have not too much free time before and after the meeting, i'm thinking to take an airplane from Bucharest to Athena  , rent a moto in Athena , and join the ITT.
Can you tell me how much can cost the motorbike rental for 3 days , and how early i have to make the bike reservation ?

see you soon

Mihai

romanian transalp traveler

www.transalp.ro

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #202 on: Δευτέρα 30 Ιανουάριος 2012, 22:18:06 μμ

Can you tell me how much can cost the motorbike rental for 3 days,from Athena , and how early i have to make the bike reservation ?

www.transalp.ro

Offline African Boy

• Τhe Professional
  • Rossi και πάνω !
    • eGeorgalas
Reply #203 on: Τρίτη 31 Ιανουάριος 2012, 11:38:42 πμ
hello my friend mihaiBKS,

Look here you can find Transalp 600 and the daily cost for 3 days is 52€.
So your total cost is 52 x 3 = 156€

From that offer you have to know that all Prices Include Insurance and 200km Per Day - Extra kilometers cost 0.18 € each

Also, read the first page for General rental terms....

best wishes

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass.... it's about learning how to dance in the rain"
"Africa Twin XRV750 RD07A"

Offline KostasC

• Administrator
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Γαβ !
    • HTC
Reply #204 on: Τρίτη 31 Ιανουάριος 2012, 12:50:23 μμ
Hello Mihai...
nice to see you on the participants list.

Few years back, i remember some US TA riders, they invented a program of sharing a bike... like couch sharing.
Than mean, someone share his bike here at no cost and you share your bike at no cost in Romania.
I'm not sure is someone is able to do that in Greece, or if after that, if you are ready to do something like that in Romania.
But in any way, sounds to me as a good deal.
I presume that both riders they will treat the bikes seriously, as TA riders always do  ;) .

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #205 on: Τετάρτη 01 Φεβρουάριος 2012, 21:08:23 μμ
@ Kostas...nice ideea ... but just an utopic ideea

the bike renting ....is a little to expensive for me (anyway thank for info)

so i think my bike will drink again some greek gasoline

see you soon, my friends

www.transalp.ro

Offline Sotos

• Global Moderator
  • Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #206 on: Τετάρτη 01 Φεβρουάριος 2012, 23:42:36 μμ

so i think my bike will drink again some greek gasoline

Greek and expencive!!!

Looking forward to meet you again Mihai!

Dad to the bone!     Σωτήρης   -   GSA -       b 82.144km

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #207 on: Κυριακή 05 Μάιος 2013, 08:59:15 πμ
Happy Easter , my friends,

i wish you to leave all bad things in the past ,and the future to be full of good things and health .

Mihai, from Romania

www.transalp.ro

Offline M. I. Pagalos

• ΕΞΕΡΓΕΡΣΗ ΤΩΡΑ!!! ΞΥΠΝΗΣΤΕ!!!
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Όλα είναι δρόμος...Keep going!
Reply #208 on: Κυριακή 05 Μάιος 2013, 10:25:20 πμ

i wish you to leave all bad things in the past ,and the future to be full of good things and health .

Mihai, from Romania

Paște fericit Mihai si toate prieteni Romani. Sărutări din Luminita și David Andrei.

ΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΤΟ 'ΧΕΤΕ ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΕΙ, ΕΧΕΙ ΑΡΧΙΣΕΙ Ο Γ' ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΟΣ ΠΟΛΕΜΟΣ! ΧΩΡΙΣ ΟΠΛΑ ΑΥΤΗ ΤΗ ΦΟΡΑ (ΠΡΟΣ ΤΟ ΠΑΡΟΝ?). ΑΛΛΑ ΠΑΛΙ ΜΕ ΓΕΡΜΑΝΟΥΣ!

Offline panisk

• Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #209 on: Κυριακή 05 Μάιος 2013, 21:34:19 μμ
Hi Mihai,

every day, it' s a new day, dear friend!

Thanks for your wishes!!!

Wish you to havw good health and great kilometers  8) 8) 8)

Αφού το φως ταξιδεύει γρηγορότερα απο τον ήχο, εγώ γιατί πρώτα ακούω τις μ@λ@κίες και μετά μου ανάβουν τα λαμπάκια;

Live to Drive - Drive to Live

Offline Ταξιδευτής

• Rossi και πάνω !
  • Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.
Reply #210 on: Δευτέρα 06 Μάιος 2013, 07:34:50 πμ

Mihai, from Romania

la multi ani frate.
sanatate si noroc pt. tine si familia ta.
va asteptam in Creta
te pup.

Όλοι θά πεθάνουμε , λίγοι όμως θά ... ζήσουμε

ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΑ ΝΑ ΤΣΑΚΙΣΤΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΑΓΝΩΣΤΑ ΠΕΛΑΓΗ ΠΑΡΑ ΝΑ ΣΚΟΥΡΙΑΖΕΙΣ ΣΤΟ ΛΙΜΑΝΙ......

Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.

Η καλύτερη δουλειά.
Ούτε όπλα χρειάζεσαι, ούτε άδειες και έχεις και το θήραμα χωρίς να το σκοτώσεις.

Offline Παύλος

• Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #211 on: Δευτέρα 06 Μάιος 2013, 22:01:07 μμ

Mihai, from Romania

Thank you Mihai.

I wish you all the best for you and your family

Παύλος Καρούμπης

Offline Alexmurariu

• οδηγός τρίκυκλου
Reply #212 on: Πέμπτη 02 Απρίλιος 2015, 08:38:41 πμ
Γεια σας παιδιά,

Συγγνώμη για την ενόχληση, είμαι Άλεξ από τη Ρουμανία θα ήθελα να θέσω ένα ερώτημα:
σχεδιάζουμε να επισκεφθεί την Ελλάδα τον Απρίλιο και θα θέλαμε να λάβει τα ποδήλατα στο ρυμουλκούμενο από το αυτοκίνητο, από την Κλούζ στην Πάτρα (ή κάπου γύρω από Πάτρα) και θα ήθελα να σας ρωτήσω αν μπορείτε να μας συμβουλές, αν είναι δυνατόν, όπου θα μπορούσαμε να αφήσει 3 αυτοκίνητα και 3 ρυμουλκά για μία εβδομάδα;
Πηγαίνοντας με το αυτοκίνητο είναι καλύτερη και φθηνότερη επιλογή μας και είμαστε ψάχνουν για ίσως μια θέση στάθμευσης όπου θα μπορούν να πληρώσουν ή ίσως μια εταιρεία η οποία έχει λίγο ελεύθερο χώρο στο χώρο στάθμευσης ή ιδιωτικό χώρο και θα μπορούσε να αφήσει τα αυτοκίνητα χωρίς να ενοχλεί κανέναν.
Πιθανότατα θα υπάρχουν 3 αυτοκίνητα με 2 ρυμουλκούμενα, 8 ποδήλατα (Transalp, την Αφρική, 950, 990, Supertenere και Pegaso, μεγάλη συμμορία)
Διαφορετικά, δεν έχετε σχέδια για το 12 - 18 Απρ; θα θέλατε ίσως να ενωθούν μαζί μας; Θα ήθελα να κάνω κάποια κομμάτια εκτός δρόμου στην Πελοπόννησο.

Τις καλύτερες ευχές μου και σας ευχαριστώ πολύ, Άλεξ

Hi Guys,

Sorry for bothering you, I am Alex from Romania I would have a question:
we are planning to visit Greece in April and we would like to take the bikes on a trailer by car, from Cluj to Patras (or somewhere around Patras) and we would like to ask you if you might advice us, if it is possible, where could we leave 3 cars and 3 trailers for one week?
Going by car it is our best and cheapest option and we are searching for maybe a parking place where we can pay or maybe a company which has a bit of free space in the parking place or a private place and we could leave the cars without bothering anybody.
Most probably there will be 3 cars with 2 trailers, 8 bikes (Transalp, Africa, 950, 990, Supertenere and Pegaso, big gang)
Otherwise, do you have plans for the 12-18 April? would you maybe like to join us? We would like to make some offroad tracks in Peloponnese.

Best wishes and thank you very much, Alex

Offline Sotos

• Global Moderator
  • Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #213 on: Πέμπτη 02 Απρίλιος 2015, 08:49:59 πμ
You have chosen the right place (Peloponnese) the right time (Spring) for the right purpose (offroad) 

I am sure you will find a solution in our forum.
Wish you all the best!

Offline KostasC

• Administrator
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Γαβ !
    • HTC
Reply #214 on: Πέμπτη 02 Απρίλιος 2015, 10:11:48 πμ
Sorry Alex for the Greek

Παίδες αν έχει κανείς κάποιο χωράφι, οικόπεδο, πυλωτή, γκαράζ στην Πάτρα και πέριξ, υπάρχει δυνατότητα να παρκάρουν 3 αυτοκίνητα και 3 τρέιλερ ?

Offline KostasC

• Administrator
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Γαβ !
    • HTC
Reply #215 on: Πέμπτη 02 Απρίλιος 2015, 10:24:39 πμ
hi Alex,
If there is no big deal to drive by car till Kyparissia (south from Pyrgos), i have plenty of space (open field, dog secured)... free of charge
of course. During that days i will be in Kyparissia so, that would be easier for any arrangements you need.
Bear in mind that Sunday 12 of April is the Orthodox Easter, less traffic but drunk drivers will be everywhere.
If you are planing to stay in a tent the first or last day, this is not a problem at all.
After all, you can ask your suggestions for you trip here !

Offline fotisalp

• Μέλος ΗTC
  • Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #216 on: Πέμπτη 02 Απρίλιος 2015, 12:01:14 μμ
Hi Alex,

Isn't it easier (and cheaper)  to ride the bikes to Greece instead of loading them on trailers ? Romania to Peloponnese  is just 2 days riding...Just saying!

I can give you a lot of info for off roading in Peloponese, even come along with you for a day. I Live in Kalamata. What exactly do you have in mind as General plan? You have knobby tires on the bikes or not?

Offline Alexmurariu

• οδηγός τρίκυκλου
Reply #217 on: Πέμπτη 02 Απρίλιος 2015, 16:35:48 μμ
You have chosen the right place (Peloponnese) the right time (Spring) for the right purpose (offroad) 

I am sure you will find a solution in our forum.
Wish you all the best!

Thank you very very much for your support and for the warm welcome.

Offline Alexmurariu

• οδηγός τρίκυκλου
Reply #218 on: Πέμπτη 02 Απρίλιος 2015, 16:37:22 μμ
Sorry Alex for the Greek

Παίδες αν έχει κανείς κάποιο χωράφι, οικόπεδο, πυλωτή, γκαράζ στην Πάτρα και πέριξ, υπάρχει δυνατότητα να παρκάρουν 3 αυτοκίνητα και 3 τρέιλερ ?
Thank you very much for helping us, it took a bit even to find to the "reply" button.

Offline Alexmurariu

• οδηγός τρίκυκλου
Reply #219 on: Πέμπτη 02 Απρίλιος 2015, 16:58:14 μμ
hi Alex,
If there is no big deal to drive by car till Kyparissia (south from Pyrgos), i have plenty of space (open field, dog secured)... free of charge
of course. During that days i will be in Kyparissia so, that would be easier for any arrangements you need.
Bear in mind that Sunday 12 of April is the Orthodox Easter, less traffic but drunk drivers will be everywhere.
If you are planing to stay in a tent the first or last day, this is not a problem at all.
After all, you can ask your suggestions for you trip here !

Hi Kostas,

Thank you very very much, thank you.
If we can bother you, we would be very glad to meet you and if we might also put some tents, it more than we were dreaming.
Thank you for the tip, most of us are also Orthodox and we pretty much know the Easter habits. We have these free days because of the Easter period, We will try to be careful on the roads.
We are planning to leave Saturday morning and we should be in your area Sunday at let say 14-15 o'clock. At the moment, we will be with 3 cars and 3 trailers, 8 bikes and 11 boys and girls. All of us friendly and simple, except for the guy who lives in Bucharest (joking)
Would you like/need something from Romania? beside some fresh tuica?
If it is not to much of a trouble can we have your address and phone nr.?

So, we took your invitation and we thank you very much for it, but in case you have any kind of second toughts or if your plans will change and we will make your life complicated, just please let us know. We thank you anyway.

Offline Alexmurariu

• οδηγός τρίκυκλου
Reply #220 on: Πέμπτη 02 Απρίλιος 2015, 17:12:43 μμ
Hi Alex,

Isn't it easier (and cheaper)  to ride the bikes to Greece instead of loading them on trailers ? Romania to Peloponnese  is just 2 days riding...Just saying!

I can give you a lot of info for off roading in Peloponese, even come along with you for a day. I Live in Kalamata. What exactly do you have in mind as General plan? You have knobby tires on the bikes or not?

Hi,

It is easier and cheaper to come with the bikes on the trailer. The gasoline is more expensive, it takes more time and the main reason is actually because we do not like that much the asphalt.
The bikes will be (or should be) well prepared for off road and we would like to make the tracks as technical as we can. Most of us are used with difficult roads.
If you have a bit of time please check here some of what we are searching for
http://www.heavyduties.ro/rideon/
It is true that we are a bit to many persons for these kind of tracks but we are old good friends and nobody is left behind.

In case you could advice us or join us or guide us we would be very glad.
Actually we feel very glad to be able to in contact with someone who shares our motorcycle vision.
We will try maybe to send you our track when we will have it and maybe you can tell us what you think. Maybe you could share some tracks? and we could do the same in case you will ever get to this parts.

Thank you very much to all of you guys.

Offline fotisalp

• Μέλος ΗTC
  • Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #221 on: Παρασκευή 03 Απρίλιος 2015, 13:23:10 μμ
It is easier and cheaper to come with the bikes on the trailer. The gasoline is more expensive, it takes more time and the main reason is actually because we do not like that much the asphalt.
The bikes will be (or should be) well prepared for off road and we would like to make the tracks as technical as we can. Most of us are used with difficult roads.

I understand  ;)

If you have a bit of time please check here some of what we are searching for
http://www.heavyduties.ro/rideon/
It is true that we are a bit to many persons for these kind of tracks but we are old good friends and nobody is left behind.

The website's fotos are quite enlightning of your taste and desires  ;D  You are between the company owners or you just join their activities from time to time?

In case you could advice us or join us or guide us we would be very glad.
Actually we feel very glad to be able to in contact with someone who shares our motorcycle vision.
We will try maybe to send you our track when we will have it and maybe you can tell us what you think. Maybe you could share some tracks?
Every option is open (advice, join, guide). Though I don't know yet if I will have time to spare for joining you a day or two. We will see...

First of all describe to me, if you already know, what areas, mountains, cities or other points of interest  you would like to  include in your route.  Is it a dirt-only tour or you also want to visit ancient sites for example? 

What do you use to navigate? GPS, maps or both? You should definately check this site out, best printed and digital maps for Greek mountains: http://www.anavasi.gr/products.php?lang=en&id=2&map_type=&area=14

and we could do the same in case you will ever get to this parts.
I was in Bulgaria last autumn...

...together with some pretty heavy beemers...

so, why not getting stuck in romanian mud next year!   ;D

Thank you very much to all of you guys.

You're welcome  :)

Offline Alexmurariu

• οδηγός τρίκυκλου
Reply #222 on: Σάββατο 04 Απρίλιος 2015, 00:00:54 πμ
I understand  ;)

The website's fotos are quite enlightning of your taste and desires  ;D  You are between the company owners or you just join their activities from time to time?
Every option is open (advice, join, guide). Though I don't know yet if I will have time to spare for joining you a day or two. We will see...

First of all describe to me, if you already know, what areas, mountains, cities or other points of interest  you would like to  include in your route.  Is it a dirt-only tour or you also want to visit ancient sites for example? 

What do you use to navigate? GPS, maps or both? You should definately check this site out, best printed and digital maps for Greek mountains: http://www.anavasi.gr/products.php?lang=en&id=2&map_type=&area=14

I was in Bulgaria last autumn...

...together with some pretty heavy beemers...

so, why not getting stuck in romanian mud next year!   ;D

You're welcome  :)

Hi
Three of us are colleagues at HeavyDuties and we usually ride together.
Thank you very very much for your support, I guess the best of our option would be if you could lead the path, if you might have the time.
We would like, if possible, to combine riding with visits, I saw that you have many great caves, waterfalls and gorges and lakes. We would also like to visit Mycenae and Sparta (or maybe you could advice us).
For navigation we use both maps and GPS, not knowing about anavasi, we ordered this mao http://www.bookdepository.com/Peloponnese/9789609456227?utm_source=SV-Body&utm_medium=email-Service&utm_term=Peloponnese_title&utm_content=order-details&utm_campaign=Order-confirmation
Hopefully we will have 6 days on the bikes.
In 2-3 days I will be able to share our proposed track, maybe you will have a bit of time to tell your opinion about it.

Delightful photo, thank you for sharing, a taste from our side

some more photos here
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy-Duties/174116632680237?sk=photos_stream&tab=photos_albums

Thank you very much and a great weekend to all of you guys.
« Last Edit: Σάββατο 04 Απρίλιος 2015, 00:02:49 πμ by Alexmurariu »

Offline fotisalp

• Μέλος ΗTC
  • Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #223 on: Δευτέρα 06 Απρίλιος 2015, 00:05:09 πμ
Thank you very very much for your support, I guess the best of our option would be if you could lead the path, if you might have the time.
I will try to do that for 13 and/or 14 April but it's a long shot.

We would like, if possible, to combine riding with visits, I saw that you have many great caves, waterfalls and gorges and lakes. We would also like to visit Mycenae and Sparta (or maybe you could advice us).

If you arrive on the 12th and leave on the 18th, that means you have 5 full days. It is quite difficult to combine off-roading and visiting sites like Mycenae. Mycenae for example is at North East corner of Peloponnese and Kyparissia at the South West corner. It's impossible to cover that distance, by doing dirt tracks, in 5 days. Unless you do big asphalt jumbs in between. It's more realistic to plan covering half of Peloponnese (north/south half or west/east half). Send me an email at fotisalp#otenet.gr and we can tailor something out. Do you use Skype? Maybe we could talk Monday evening and give you some suggestions.

For navigation we use both maps and GPS, not knowing about anavasi, we ordered this mao http://www.bookdepository.com/Peloponnese/9789609456227?utm_source=SV-Body&utm_medium=email-Service&utm_term=Peloponnese_title&utm_content=order-details&utm_campaign=Order-confirmation

This map is very good for the asphalt jumbs but not for dirt roads on the mountains. Maybe we could arrange for you to receive some anavasi maps upon your arrival?

In 2-3 days I will be able to share our proposed track, maybe you will have a bit of time to tell your opinion about it.
I am looking forward, send it to my mailbox.

Delightful photo, thank you for sharing, a taste from our side
Great photo! Fortunately in Peloponnese mud like that is not very common, terrain is rather rocky. There are exceptions of course! That's a good thing (not having to deal with too muddy roads) when there are 8 bikes involved, loaded with camp gear, some with two passengers and time pressing!

Offline Sotos

• Global Moderator
  • Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #224 on: Τετάρτη 15 Απρίλιος 2015, 09:48:09 πμ
Τι εγινε ρε παιδιά ?
Ήρθανε τα παλικάρια ?

βαλτε καμια φωτο!!!