Hellas Transalp Forum

Bine ati venit prieteni Romani

Ταξιδευτής · 220594

Offline GVARaDerAKIS

• Good guys goes to heaven, bad guys goes everywhere!!! Θέλω να μείνω...
  • Οδηγάρα
Reply #175 on: Κυριακή 31 Ιανουάριος 2010, 22:53:34 μμ
send us some snow pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeee

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #176 on: Τρίτη 30 Μάρτιος 2010, 20:36:02 μμ

i wish to all my greek friends

Happy Easter !

romanian transalp traveler

www.transalp.ro

Offline Hypersonic

• Γιώργος... Mr. Anderson
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Μπαμπάς * 2
Reply #177 on: Τρίτη 30 Μάρτιος 2010, 20:52:39 μμ
Happy Easter to you and your family, too !!

Offline GVARaDerAKIS

• Οδηγάρα
Reply #178 on: Τρίτη 30 Μάρτιος 2010, 21:49:16 μμ
Happy Easter Mike + Lumi!!!!

Offline M. I. Pagalos

• ΕΞΕΡΓΕΡΣΗ ΤΩΡΑ!!! ΞΥΠΝΗΣΤΕ!!!
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Όλα είναι δρόμος...Keep going!
Reply #179 on: Τετάρτη 31 Μάρτιος 2010, 08:12:18 πμ
  Bun Pastele nostri prieteni!

ΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΤΟ 'ΧΕΤΕ ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΕΙ, ΕΧΕΙ ΑΡΧΙΣΕΙ Ο Γ' ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΟΣ ΠΟΛΕΜΟΣ! ΧΩΡΙΣ ΟΠΛΑ ΑΥΤΗ ΤΗ ΦΟΡΑ (ΠΡΟΣ ΤΟ ΠΑΡΟΝ?). ΑΛΛΑ ΠΑΛΙ ΜΕ ΓΕΡΜΑΝΟΥΣ!

Offline Παύλος

• Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #180 on: Τετάρτη 31 Μάρτιος 2010, 09:14:05 πμ
Happy Easter Mihai to you and to all Romanian friends.

Παύλος Καρούμπης

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #181 on: Παρασκευή 24 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 22:12:42 μμ
Hello, my friends

The story of this trip had the beginning some time ago, when I’ve saw  a story about a bridge,on Discovery Channel.
A bridge built around  the 1500 ac,destroyed  in a war,and rebuilt ,stone by stone around the years 2003-2004.From that moment,I’ve wanted to see it with my eyes.I didn’t had any idea about the moment when I have to see this bridge, but I was sure about one thing: sometime ,in this life I will see this bridge.

Finally, at the end of this summer, when the holliday time was approaching, me and my wife, we’ve started to make plans.There is a story from ancients…if you want to make God to laugh, you will make plans for youself…So, it looks like our plans have been approved by Gods ,so at the right moment ,me, my wife and our old (but faithfull) Transalp we’ve started our travel.

To where? For the beginning,direction Serbia , in our way to Montenegro.The way out from Romania was a little difficult because  we have made a wrong choise of the border point,and we have had to wait 3 hours for a Ferryboat.But ,in any bad thing you can find something good,in tha waiting time we ‘ve met a Romanian family estabilished in Montenegro and we’ve collected a lot of usefull informations

The first night of our trip was spent in a small- medium Serbian town, Krusevak
.http://picasaweb.google.com/ph91bks/1SerbiaDus#

in the second day we ‘ve go on, to The National Parc Durmitor.

The bridge over Tara Canyon seems so fragile,but so beautiful that you start to think that those who built it didn’t want to be put on shame in front of Mother Nature, which in turn offers a great show too, there

But , this is not the bridge about I ‘ve told you ,in the  beginning of this story

Our short trip from Durmitor National Parc was wanderfull, the landsapes ,same.Imposible to be described by few pictures or words

Following the direction (GPS helped) to Kotor Bay ,we went abot 40 km on a road that barely fit two cars,and then went on a normal road,with endless large curves….and all ends abruptly I wake up entering  with 100 km/h at a gravel….but realy,realy gravel ….i feellike I will not ever be able to slow down, but lucky, my Transalp ,me neither are not alien of this variety of road ,and we managed to stop the bike in good condition. Is useless to tell you that my wife needed 5 minutes after our stop to came down from the bike,because of leg trembleing
http://picasaweb.google.com/ph91bks/2Durmitor?feat=directlink

Finally, at 7PM,in same time when the sun goes to sleep,the mountains left in our sides opened in front of us a magical landsape.

We can only guess the real beauty of these landscapes, We searched and foud accommodation in one of the hundreds places withs ads of “SOBE” (rooms to let).We decided to end this day at a small “taverna” for eating a big portion of bean soup with pork “fumee”

In the morning, looking from the window, I’ve had again the image of  how small we are in the front of the nature .
I spent 10 minutes to fill my heart with the images I had in front of my eyes.I make a confession…on this journey I left many times the camera away, preffering simply to watch what is around me,so that pictures can sometimes just remember what you saw,but no way to replace it or the feelings.

We decided to stay in this place around 3 days and to make trips around .We’ve started with a Kotor Bay (it seems to be the largest fjord in the south of Europe)tour.

We went by a ferry (very cheap,1,5 eur/bike) to Dubrovnik.
Dubrovnik, the old city,impeccably restored gave us a pleasant memory,

but more spectacular was the bridge at the exit to Split

But  neither this bridge isn’t the bridge I told you at first

http://picasaweb.google.com/ph91bks/4Dubrovnic#

to be continued

« Last Edit: Παρασκευή 24 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 22:23:16 μμ by mihaiBKS »

www.transalp.ro

Offline M. I. Pagalos

• ΕΞΕΡΓΕΡΣΗ ΤΩΡΑ!!! ΞΥΠΝΗΣΤΕ!!!
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Όλα είναι δρόμος...Keep going!
Reply #182 on: Σάββατο 25 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 08:28:07 πμ
Toate este drum! Continuă dragul meu prieten. Continuă  :eusa_clap:

All in all is road! Keep going my dear friend. Keep going  :eusa_clap:

PS: Poate ai vedea în curând, în Ploieşti

Perhaps, I'll see you in Ploiesti soon

ΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΤΟ 'ΧΕΤΕ ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΕΙ, ΕΧΕΙ ΑΡΧΙΣΕΙ Ο Γ' ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΟΣ ΠΟΛΕΜΟΣ! ΧΩΡΙΣ ΟΠΛΑ ΑΥΤΗ ΤΗ ΦΟΡΑ (ΠΡΟΣ ΤΟ ΠΑΡΟΝ?). ΑΛΛΑ ΠΑΛΙ ΜΕ ΓΕΡΜΑΝΟΥΣ!

Offline παλτακης

• η anaconda team..
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • anaconda team is back sssssssssssssss
Reply #183 on: Σάββατο 25 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 08:39:13 πμ
Nice trip and assome fotos  :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

We waiting  ;D

Offline Παύλος

• Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #184 on: Δευτέρα 27 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 10:54:11 πμ
Beautiful pictures Mihai, please continue your story.

Παύλος Καρούμπης

Offline Ταξιδευτής

• Rossi και πάνω !
  • Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.
Reply #185 on: Δευτέρα 27 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 12:01:18 μμ
We are waiting   ;)

Όλοι θά πεθάνουμε , λίγοι όμως θά ... ζήσουμε

ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΑ ΝΑ ΤΣΑΚΙΣΤΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΑΓΝΩΣΤΑ ΠΕΛΑΓΗ ΠΑΡΑ ΝΑ ΣΚΟΥΡΙΑΖΕΙΣ ΣΤΟ ΛΙΜΑΝΙ......

Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.

Η καλύτερη δουλειά.
Ούτε όπλα χρειάζεσαι, ούτε άδειες και έχεις και το θήραμα χωρίς να το σκοτώσεις.

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #186 on: Δευτέρα 27 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 20:36:34 μμ

How many borders can you meet in 100km? in the western Europe were disbanded and here ,in 100km I’ve passed 4.Here Montenegro ,few km away Croatia ,then Bosnia,then Croatia again,Bosnia again…at a moment I didn’t know in what country  am i.

Talking about Bosnia ,the fact of  travelling in a country wich was in a big war only few years ago, made my heart to beat faster.

Going forward,in the middle of this country,my heart's beatings become normal ,because I saw people like us,with theirs small agricultural machinery ,coming back from the work,small stores where you can find everything you want, from soap to building materials…then we crossed whole hectares of vineyards, nice and neat worked fields…then my eyes remained glued to a hill
where I saw a fortress and several old,surreal white houses and in their midst rises a minaret and a small mosque.Everything seemed so clean as if waited a head of state,but, no…is only the respect shown by these people to their faith and history

Going further into the landscape in which you can saw Christian and Muslim places of worship,one near other, I sat and wondered what these people had to divide, or rather who has managed to pit against each other on so long that to start war.

With these thoughts in mind I went into a city with a name so associated with war and suffering that I could hardly think of something else: Mostar

The images seen since the entrance of the city make my skin ants,even now .Almost all the buildings bears traces of bullets, of the rockets and other ammunition used in the war time.In downtown there are a lot of unrenovated buildings, partially demolished by rockets or bombs. Here everything is so real, and seeing the remnants of a war gone live in the middle of a Europe that wants to be sophisticated and modern, in the very 21st century ... you become full of an immeasurable frustration.

Modern posters and outdoor ads try to hide the walls,

We get going slowly through them in the old center ,walking on a street withch was the separating line between Christian and Muslim parts of city during the war
Mosques and minarets are everywhere, more often than any agglomeration of Christian churches ever seen by me.

and so many cemeteries ... Muslim, Christian ... too many and too full...i cannot took pictures

And so, slowly, filled with emotion ... I got to the bridge, THE BRIDGE who died in war and reborned after.

Formerly, the Stari Most was one of the most famous representative images of Bosnia, like construction which appears on stamps and postcards, with a proud nation. But the old bridge of the old Yugoslavia was destroyed by Croatian armed forces on November 9, 1993. There was clearly, to destroy the bridge,was an act of revenge, because in essence, the bridge had no military significance.

The Stari Most Bridge, a masterpiece of Ottoman Turkish architecture, was commissioned by Suleiman the Magnificent and designed by Mimar Hayruddin, a student of the famous Universities of Fine Arts Mimar Sinan. According to Atlas Obscura, construction began in 1557 and lasted nine years. After the war ended in Bosnia, the bridge was rebuilt, stone by stone, they were recovered by locals and experts of UNESCO even Neretva riverbed. Reopening the bridge took place on July 23, 2004.
People from here, however, it appears that they may forget how fast this war, but also want that others will not forget what happened .

in this pictures there are remains of croat rocket that destroyed StariMost in 1993

This is THE BRIDGE about I was telling you in the beginning ,and  his story as I got it I put before you
But as life goes on and so my journey continues, and I will talk further, that there are still a lot to say

more pictures from Mostar :http://picasaweb.google.com/ph91bks/5Mostar?feat=directlink

to be continued...

(PS sory for my english language mistakes...anyway i hope to be able to transmit you a big part of my feelings)
« Last Edit: Τρίτη 28 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 09:18:25 πμ by Παύλος »

www.transalp.ro

Offline Παύλος

• Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #187 on: Τρίτη 28 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 09:26:02 πμ
anyway i hope to be able to transmit you a big part of my feelings

Yes you did it, keep writing.  :eusa_clap:

Παύλος Καρούμπης

Offline Ταξιδευτής

• Rossi και πάνω !
  • Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.
Reply #188 on: Τρίτη 28 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 11:30:24 πμ

Very  nice.

Go on.   ;)

Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.

Η καλύτερη δουλειά.
Ούτε όπλα χρειάζεσαι, ούτε άδειες και έχεις και το θήραμα χωρίς να το σκοτώσεις.

Offline GVARaDerAKIS

• Οδηγάρα
Reply #189 on: Τετάρτη 29 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 13:45:30 μμ
You drive us crazy , keep on writing  :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #190 on: Πέμπτη 30 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 21:21:13 μμ
after a good sleep, next day destination was Podgorita

The road to Podgorita was full of natural beauties...words are'nt necessary

sometimes the landscapes looks like what i've saw in Crete ,last year

after eating a big pie in Podgorita, we'd decided to see what's with the big lake seen on map, nearby us.

road... trucks...road...trucks.....brake...turn left and go on... a small road seems to folow the lake .

if we know that you will follow, maybe we have hesitated a little, but have had many regrets

The Skadar Lake...44km long,7km wide (max),one of the last places in Europe with Pelican, the largest ornithological reserve in Europe, one of the last freshwater marshes in the Mediterranean Basin, the largest lake in the Balkans, one of the largest natural and historical attractions in Montenegro. The owner of all these superlatives is Lake Skadar.
 The lake is home to one of the most diverse fish habitat in the Mediterranean area, the place where, in winter, the shelter finds a population of over 150,000 birds .also, is a part of the border with Albania.

Narrow road, which must action the horn before each turn, so you would not wake up nose to nose with another vehicle, looks like detached from the movies.

if you can see the truck..you will be able to imagine the real dimension of the mountains

from this rocky landscapes, the road goes directly in the middle of a jungle,a deep, dark and unbeliveble green forest

but after few kilometers we are again near the lake , and near the Albanian border too (  my GPS indications)

I stayed in that mountain peak more than a quarter of an hour and we could not believe what I saw ... first endless lake, on the other side ,the planet seems to want to explain us how mountains were formed

all these beauties made us to be tired, so we took the way to Kotor Bay... way to Kotor on the Adriatic coast scenery, passing through Budva resort ... beautiful, beautiful bright it looked like a huge airport but far, far too crowded for my feelings

(UFO like buildings ?)

And so ends our last day spent in this part of Motenegro.

The plan for the next day was to arrive in Mokra Gora National Park,in North Serbia,near the border with Bosnia where we want to see the famous narrow railway train with a Romanian made locomotive (engine).

the road passes through Moraca canyon , beautiful sceneries

then the canyon Tara, and once again

we 've saw ahain that fragile but beautiful bridge over the Tara River

More pictures from Skadar Lake :http://picasaweb.google.com/ph91bks/6LaculSkadar?feat=directlink

to be continued
« Last Edit: Πέμπτη 30 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 21:36:25 μμ by mihaiBKS »

www.transalp.ro

Offline Ταξιδευτής

• Rossi και πάνω !
  • Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.
Reply #191 on: Πέμπτη 30 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 21:25:05 μμ
Bravo :eusa_clap:  :eusa_clap:  :eusa_clap:  :eusa_clap:  :eusa_clap:

sa fiti sanatosi

Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.

Η καλύτερη δουλειά.

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #192 on: Πέμπτη 30 Σεπτέμβριος 2010, 21:50:51 μμ
 :salut:

www.transalp.ro

Offline ntinos50

• Μέλος HTC
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Η αγαπη μου Honda XL 650 V Transalp
    • pagkas
Reply #193 on: Παρασκευή 01 Οκτώβριος 2010, 05:07:11 πμ
nice very nice :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Offline Ταξιδευτής

• Rossi και πάνω !
  • Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.
Reply #194 on: Σάββατο 20 Νοέμβριος 2010, 21:29:10 μμ

Multumesc frumos pt. vinul.
L am baut azi cu Maria la o masa superba cu mistret.

saluti a tuti

Κυνηγός ηλιοφάνειας.

Η καλύτερη δουλειά.

Offline mihaiBKS

• νέος οδηγός
Reply #195 on: Σάββατο 31 Δεκέμβριος 2011, 15:43:06 μμ
Hello, my friends,

i wish a happy new year, full of health and with no problems (any kind of problems)

i,m looking forward to meet you again (maybe next ITT)

:beer: :dude: :salut: :salut:

www.transalp.ro

Offline CheGuevara

• Έλα μωρή οδηγάρα που έγινες και
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Ηasta la Victoria Siempre
Reply #196 on: Σάββατο 31 Δεκέμβριος 2011, 17:33:36 μμ
Hello, my friends,

i wish a happy new year, full of health and with no problems (any kind of problems)

Thank you for your wishes my friend.   :eusa_clap:

I wish you health, happiness and a lot of motorcycle traveling for the new year!

Κι αν πτωχική την βρεις, η Ιθάκη δεν σε γέλασε.
Έτσι σοφός που έγινες, με τόση πείρα,
ήδη θα το κατάλαβες η Ιθάκες τι σημαίνουν.

Offline KostasC

• Administrator
  • Rossi και πάνω !
  • Γαβ !
    • HTC
Reply #197 on: Σάββατο 31 Δεκέμβριος 2011, 17:40:30 μμ
Hello, my friends,

Hello Mehai !
Happy new year to all our friends in Romania. Looking forward to see you in ITT 2012.

Offline Sotos

• Global Moderator
  • Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #198 on: Σάββατο 31 Δεκέμβριος 2011, 22:30:44 μμ
Happy new year !

Dad to the bone!     Σωτήρης   -   GSA -       b 82.144km

Offline Παύλος

• Rossi και πάνω !
Reply #199 on: Κυριακή 01 Ιανουάριος 2012, 19:18:05 μμ
Happy New Year Mihai.

We hope we'll see you again in ITT2012

Παύλος Καρούμπης